Production 1- photo decision and scheduling interviews

 Today I have been working on deciding what type of photos I want for my magazine and finding people to interview for my feature article. I have been looking at different angles shots to figure out what fits best for the pictures I am going to put in my magazine. 

   I have now figured out which angles I want to use for the photos and where the photos will be taken. I have also scheduled when I will take the pictures and the people I will need for them. I also looked for people to interview for my feature article. I researched travelers in 2020 and messaged 16 of them on social media. If they do not get back I will research more travelers and message some. I am still determining how many pictures I will want for my magazine, so I will take a lot just in case. I will plan on taking a lot of my pictures over Christmas break as well.

My teammate, Olivia is also working on scheduling her interviews for her feature article. She is also figuring out where to take her pictures and what angles she thinks she will use for the shots. By next week we both plan to have our pictures done and find someone for our interviews.



Comments