Production 5- working on InDesign with adding photos and text
So far this week I have started adding the text and photos to InDesign to create my feature article. This was a little bit of a struggle at first trying to figure out the software. But I watched many videos that had a step by step process that helped me work with this software effectively.
I have started to mess around with the way things look and seeing what fits best for my magazine. I am still working on my feature article because I want to make sure it fits the rest of my magazine well. In the next couple days I plan to play around more with my feature article pages and see what I can come up with.
My partner Olivia is finishing up her cover page. She still is currently working on her content page. She plans to hopefully finish her feature article designing this week.
Comments
Post a Comment