Production 4- working on feature article, cover page, and content page

    I have been working on my feature article this week. I am close to finished with it I am just adding a few more things to make sure I have all the information. I also have started using InDesign this week. It took me a while to figure out how to insert my images onto InDesign. I finally figured it out after I watched a couple YouTube videos. I am now able to start placing my text and pictures to start creating my magazine. 
     So far I have the cover page done, and the content page almost done. Next week I plan to add my feature article to my magazine with more pictures. I hope to finish my magazine by the end of next week.

   My partner Olivia had finished her feature article this week. She is also working in InDesign on her cover page and she is close to being finished.

Comments