Production 6- finishing up magazine

  This week has been a very productive week for me with my magazine. I have created my feature article and added all the pictures so it looks perfect. I am now just looking over my whole magazine to see if I can improve anything. But currently I have finished up with my end product for my magazine. 

  During creating my magazine I found that I did change a few things. I believe these things that I changed have made the magazine a lot better than my first product idea. I did have a little bit of a hard time figuring out how to work InDesign. But I looked up videos on YouTube and figured it out. Overall I believe my end product came out to be very beautiful and elegant.

  I am also very proud of myself for learning how to navigate the software. I also truly appreciated the opportunity to get familiar with InDesign and create my own magazine.

 My partner Olivia has also just finished up with her magazine, and she also looking it over to see if she can fix anything. Olivia says that she did have a hard time figuring out how to work InDesign. But she ended up figuring out how to use the software very well to create a beautiful end product. I believe both of our end product are unique and fit our topic perfectly.

Comments