Production 3- conducted interview started on feature article
This week I conducted my interviews with a couple travel enthusiasts. I have decided to now change the name of my feature article due to the information I received from my interviews. When I conducted the interviews the travelers gave me good information about safe places to travel during 2020 and the upcoming years due to Covid-19. So I decided to change my feature article name to "Best Places to Travel During Covid-19". I believe this will fit my magazine and my interviews better. I was having a hard time with my original idea of " The best places to travel during 2020" because the end of 2020 is coming to an end and I don't want my magazine to be outdated.
So my new feature article is fresh and is not outdated since we are still going through tough times due to Covid-19. I am now getting excided to start using InDesign and put my magazine together. Next week I plan to create my feature article using the InDesign software.
My partner Olivia will also be creating her feature article as well as picking the pictures she would like to use for her magazine. She has finished her interviews and got the information she needs for her article.

Comments
Post a Comment