Production 2- got interviews
After contacting many photographers I am still waiting for some responses. I seem do be having a little bit of trouble getting my interviews. But if none of the photographers respond I will contact some more. I also have my pictures planned out. I have decided which ones I think will fit my magazine well. When I was taking my photos I wanted to try some different angles to see which I think would look best as my cover page. I took some landscape, close ups, and low angle shots. After I looked at them and decided on the landscape shot because it showed the beautiful surroundings.
The travelers I have reached out to, I informed them that I have a few questions to ask for the interview. For the interview the questions, I plan to ask them "what are the best places to travel during 2020?" and "why do they think this". I have received a couple messages but they didn't seem to have the information I was looking for.
A couple days later I have now messaged 30 different travelers and still no responses that seemed to want to help. So I plan to go look for some more travelers with maybe less of followers so I will have a better chance.
A few days later I have finally received response's to use for my interviews. The travelers seem to be very nice and willing to answer my questions. Next week I plan to conduct my interview and have that done.
My partner Olivia also received some interviews this week after contacting many people.


Comments
Post a Comment